Sunday 17 March 2013

...slowly on the mend

idea2lifestyle
Hello

Well, I have had a scary few weeks, since my last post. 
I was recovering from my Gallbladder operation in early Feb, but I was still getting really nasty stomach ache. In the end I went to casualty and ended up staying in hospital for 8 days, 7 of which were nil by mouth. Not nice and not an experience I want to repeat.
The up side is that I haven't spent any money for nearly a whole month and now I'm feeling better and 10lbs lighter, I think I am entitled to treat myself to some nice new togs.
First stop for me will be Ideas2lifestyle, an Esty shop that I really love. The designs are really cool and I think really reasonable for the price. I have my eye on all of the pieces above, especially the lovely rug/shawl jacket, which is inspired by a Native American Indian rug pattern. 
I hate it when I wear something out and see someone else wearing the same thing, with these designs I know that is never going to happen.

Bel x

No comments:

Post a Comment