Friday 22 February 2013

unexpected colour combinations.........

Pinterest - Abstract Photography - Lynne Prestebak
Hello

I've been away for a few weeks, as I had to have keyhole surgery to take my Gallbladder out and all did not go smoothly, but I am on the road to recovery now, stuck at home, signed off for the next 2 weeks to recoup.
Having spent the last few days recovering from the anaesthetic (it really drains doesn't it!) an I am now feeling a bit more like myself again and although I still feel like I have gone several rounds in the boxing ring, I am itching to start making again.
Pinterest was my first stop, I always turn to it when I need to be inspired as it's so quick.
I came across Lynne Prestebak's Abstract Photography site, which I find really beautiful.
I would love to have any of the photo's above blown up as images for my home. 
It's making me want to pick up a camera and start snapping, which is something I can do whilst on the mend.

Bel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment